You are here
- Home >
- Future Students
My areas of interest include:
- Control and system theory: nonlinear and adaptive control; robust control; modeling; tracking and regulation problems; system analysis and optimization.
- UGVs and UAVs control: optimal task assignment; mission-level path planning; SLAM; high level and low level control.
- Embedded systems and sensor fusion.
- Control applications in aerospace and automotive engineering.
- Control development for autonomous vehicles: lane departure, automated marging and autopark parking system algorithms.
- Image processing related to feature extraction and classification.