Individual Study Credits - ECE 6193
You ALWAYS need the instructor's permission to enroll in ECE 6193. If you are currently working on one of my projects and you need to sign up for Individual Study credits (ECE 6193), please:
- Send me an email asking to enroll in the class (note: the email has to include the #of credits, semester, course# and class# -see below how to find the right class number-). For example, this is an acceptable email:
Hi Prof. Fiorentini, I would like to enroll in 2 credit hours of your ECE 6193 Individual Study course for the Fall Semester 2017 (Class Number 9846).
- After I reply granting you permission to enroll in the course , please forward the email to the Graduate School (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get enrolled in the class.
- In the next couple of days please check on the Buckeyelink to make sure you have been successfully enrolled in the course.
The class number reflects the semester in which you are taking the course, the session and the professor who will supervise the individual study. You should enroll in the:
- "Regular Session" if you are adding the course at the beginning of the semester (before the second Friday);
- "Session 2" if you are adding the course after the second Friday of the Semester.
Make sure to enroll in the right session to avoid Late Fees ($100).
For Fall 2017:
Regular Session (8/22/2017 - 12/6/2017) -> Class #: 9981
Session 2 (10/16/2017 - 12/6/2017) -> Class #: 9846
For Summer 2017:
Regular Session (5/10/2017 - 7/28/2017) -> Class #: 5081
4-week Session 1 (5/10/2017 - 6/5/2017) -> Class #: 6040
If you want to take advantage of the tuition discount you have to enroll in the 4-week Session 1 session (class # 6040). Please refer to this link for the tuition discount
For Spring 2017:
Regular Session (1/09/2017 - 4/24/2017) -> Class #: 9831
Session 2 (3/01/2017 - 4/24/2017) -> Class #: 9507
Note that you can find any class number on the Buckeyelink. For instance, to find the class number related to Prof. Fiorentini's ECE 6193 for Spring 2016, you can run the following search: